Monday, May 18, 2009

Lost my Bubble



Alas death finally over took my dear Bubble, and she is now helping my Dalias grow. I am glad I have many of her offspring, but it is just not going to be the same. Hopefully some of them grow up to have her incredible blue tail. below is a snap shot of the young female tank. Can you tell which of the three pictured is Bubble's daughter??


And if the pattern continues as it has.. I should be expecting fry in the next few days. It seems every time I have a tragedy of this sort, within a few days there are new fry to ease the loss. Those Solid Snake girls from frank Falcone are starting to square off, and that new red female was so cranky I had to put her in her own 5 gallon bucket. So we will see.

1 comment:

  1. i like all the fishes but the blue whale is horrible and dolphin is cute but starfish is a star
    ..........
    veethika
    ..........
    Google

    ReplyDelete